Who We AreMaitz Home Services is growing and in need of talented HVAC Technicians, Plumbers, and Electricians to satisfy our customers’ needs. We have been thrilling our customers for over 50 years and would like you to contribute to our success.
Why We Need You!Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line technicians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big TaskYou will diagnose, repair or replace residential systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions. You understand the importance of the customer and genuinely care about their well being.
Key Sub Tasks
- Be a great communicator with the customer, dispatch, your manager, the parts department, and vendors.
- Be energetic and confident in your abilities.
- Keep yourself and your truck clean and organized
- Keep inventory up to date
- Love paperwork. (ok, maybe that’s a little overkill)
- You will need to be on call occasionally.
- Because you will be driving our trucks, we need you to have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- You should have the proper certifications. We can help you acquire this.
Desired Skills and ExperienceIf you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary plus performance bonuses (the best in the area)
- Company supplied truck
- Flexible schedule
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 100% of you and your family's insurance premiums for health insurance
- New technology, including tablet computers for total paperless integration
- 401k Plan with a company match.
- Holidays, personal, and vacation days
Maitz Home Service, an Equal Opportunity Employer and advocate of family sustaining wages.