Our Response to COVID-19
As the governor has closed non-essential business in the commonwealth I want to assure
you that we are listed as an essential, life sustaining business and therefore open.
Keeping you and our associates safe is a top priority, so we wanted to share the steps we are taking in response to covid-19.
All of our associates are provided training on the mitigation techniques to avoid the spread of germs, have been briefed on CDC, state & local guidelines and are aware of the symptoms of an infection. So you can be certain when a technician arrives at your door, they have:
- Evaluated their health, and those that they have been in contact with prior to the start of every day. These measures include fever evaluation, sneezing or coughing present, shortness of breath.
- Our Customer Service representatives will ask all callers for health related questions prior to dispatching
- All non-essential work will be delayed until after the all clear signal from health authorities
- All associates are required to distance themselves from interactions with clients by greater than 6 feet.
- All have been taught techniques for avoiding the transference of germs passed between themselves and you.
We thank you for your trust in us, and we’ll get through this together
Dave DeWalt Maitz Home Services