Indoor Lighting Services in Allentown, pA
Do you see a ceiling fan or track lighting in your home’s future? How about an LED upgrade to your lights? Whatever you need, Call Maitz Home Services and ask about our indoor lighting services today.
One great and inexpensive way to improve your home’s interior is to upgrade your indoor lighting. Installing recessed can lights or track lighting adds ambiance and functionality without breaking the bank. If your Allentown, PA home is due for some lighting improvements, call us today and let us show you what upgrades can improve the quality of your life today.
Are you constantly running out of outlets to charge your USB devices? If so, check out our switch and outlet and see what USB outlets can do for you.
What a Ceiling Fan Installation Can do for You
You might not realize it, but a ceiling fan can be a big help in both the summer and the winter and can save you big money on your energy bills. Here’s how:
- Also in the summer, a ceiling fan in the bedroom can be all you need to keep you cool and get a good night’s sleep and is much quieter than an air conditioner.
- In the winter, the fan circulates warm air, keeping your family comfortable and making it so your heater doesn’t have to work as hard to keep the house warm.
- In the summer, a ceiling fan takes the strain off your AC by circulating cool air throughout the house which saves on your energy bill.
A ceiling fan isn’t just decorative, it’s functional too. If you don’t have several ceiling fans throughout the house, consider adding them. They’re inexpensive and can save you money throughout the year while keeping you comfortable.
Why Consider Upgrading Your Indoor Lighting
Chances are, you’re still using the same lights that came with your house. And older houses have incandescent lights, which are functional, but not modern. Here are a few tips to consider upgrading your indoor lighting.
- Recessed lighting can replace your old fluorescent or incandescent lights and give your home a modern look. Getting a recessed lighting installation also means you have the option of directing the bulb where you need light the most, which makes them more versatile than standard lamps or bulbs.
- An LED retrofit is a great way to improve the brightness in your home and save energy at the same time. LED lights last longer, use less energy, and are easier on the eyes than traditional bulbs.
- Upgrading your home’s interior lights with more modern options makes your home look better and adds value if you sell it.
Is your home over 50 years old? If so, it may be time to rewire it. Check out our wiring repair & replacement service and call us for an appointment.
Dimmer Switch Advantages
Maybe you’ve never thought about it, but adding dimmer switches are a great way to add more functionality to your home’s indoor lighting. A dimmer light switch installation helps save money by decreasing the amount of light your bulbs use. Also, dimmer switches allow you to select the ambiance for a room. You might want the lights bright for playing with the kids but dim for watching a movie or reading.
When you need new indoor lighting, call Maitz Home Services in the Allentown, PA area.
Call us at 1-484-205-9622 for fast, reliable emergency Electrical services! Find your local Maitz today for fast, reliable emergency Electrical services in your area!