A healthy plumbing system ensures you and your family enjoy a comfortable home. When your plumbing system fails and you need help, only an experienced and dependable plumber can quickly deliver and restore your comfort. Maitz Home Services is the drain cleaning company of choice in the Bethlehem, PA area.
Our team has the skills, expertise, and specialist equipment to handle all your drain cleaning needs, big or small. We use top-notch equipment to restore proper flow to your pipes without causing any damage.
We strive to meet all our customers’ needs. Read some of their reviews before giving us a call!
Signs That You May Need a Rooter Service for Clogged Drain Repair
As a homeowner, chances are you’ll face drain issues at least once in your life. Clogged drains can be a pain to deal with, especially if the problem requires more than a home remedy. But how do you know you have a drain clog that requires blocked drain services?
- MULTIPLE CLOGS: If you have multiple clogs in your home’s plumbing fixtures, you may need professional assistance. If your toilets, sinks, and tubs are all draining slowly, then your main line may have a clog that should be looked at.
- WASTEWATER BACKUP: Water backing up in one plumbing fixture after you use another, points to a serious clog somewhere in your drain system. You need to call a professional plumber to resolve the issue.
- STRANGE NOISES IN PLUMBING FIXTURES: Gurgling, bubbling, and other odd noises coming from your plumbing fixtures can result from several causes. Identifying the source of the problem is generally best done by a professional plumber.
What Are the Benefits of Regular and Timely Cleanings?
You’ve probably seen the telltale signs of a minor clog but thought little about it. It may seem like nothing, but those small problems can develop into a major plumbing emergency. Regular drain cleaning can prevent these problems and save you big money in the long run. By scheduling drain maintenance, you:
- Reduce the chance of blockages
- Keep your pipes healthy
- Eliminate nasty odors
- Improve the health of your family
Visit our coupons page for the best deals on our services.
Simple Ways to Avoid Clogged Drains
At Maitz Home Services, we want to help you avoid blocked drains. While we’ll be happy to help you unclog your drains when needed, there’s plenty you can do to avoid clogging your drains in the first place. Here are some tips to minimize drain clogs.
- Buy hair catchers or mesh strainers for your showers and tubs.
- Schedule regular drain maintenance.
- Avoid putting the wrong items in your garbage disposal.