Maitz Home Services has become a trusted name in Allentown, and across several counties in PA. After more than 50 years in business, we are always searching for honest and talented HVAC technicians, plumbers, and electricians to help us satisfy our customers’ needs. As our company continues to grow, we would love to have you be a part of our success!
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for top-of-the-line technicians to match the top-of-the-line products and services we offer. Our team works together to diagnose, repair or replace residential systems and lead our customers to make informed buying decisions.
What You Can Expect When You Join Our Team
At Maitz Home Services, we are committed to helping all of our employees succeed, both professionally and personally. We provide at least 150 hours of technical training every year for our technicians.
Benefits of Joining the Maitz Team
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team
- Extensive, ongoing education
- Thorough technical training in our state-of-the-art training center
- Instruction from our full-time, N.A.T.E. certified technical trainer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Medical flex spending account
- Dependent flex spending account
- Company-supplied life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan + employer matching
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Free on-site gym
- Free parking
- And many more family-oriented benefits!
We’re looking for individuals who are either already experts in their field, or those who have what it takes to get to the top of their game. We offer the support and benefits of being the largest air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the region, combined with the small, local feel of a company that truly cares about its customers and its employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age.
Transparency in Coverage: https://healthcomp.sapphiremrfhub.com/