Your water heater is an extremely critical part of your home’s comfort system, and keeping it in perfect working condition is a huge priority. Fortunately, the professionals at Maitz Home Services have got all your water heater needs covered.
You can count on us for everything from gas or electric water heater repair, installation, and replacement to standard or tankless, or even solar-powered hot water solutions. All our water heater services are completed by industry experts, so you can rest easy knowing we’ll do the job right the first time. We’ve been keeping water heaters in Bethlehem, PA running efficiently for years.
Our customer reviews speak to our commitment to customer satisfaction.
Water Heater Repairs
Let’s face it – when your water heater is functioning as it should, you probably rarely have it in mind. A well-maintained water heater can work without a hitch for years on end. However, when your unit starts acting up, you may need to call for water heater repair services. Some of the signs your unit needs repairs include:
- Unusual noises from the tank
- Fluctuating water temperatures
- Discolored water
- Leaking hot water heater
Tell-Tale Signs That You Need a New Water Heater
Like most appliances, your water heater has a finite lifespan. Over time, several issues can cause it to stop functioning correctly, and a time will come when you’ll need to replace it. Rarely will your water heater break down entirely without ample warning. Here are a few signs you should start looking for hot water tank replacement options.
- Rusty or muddy water: Rusty water indicates that your water heater is starting to corrode. Muddy or sand-like particles could be a sign that your tank is collecting sediment. The best course of action is to prepare for replacement.
- Rumbling noises: Listen out for loud cracks and pops as they likely indicate a build-up of sediment inside your tank.
- Water surrounding your unit: If you notice your hot water heater leaking, call in an expert right away. Leaking water heaters are hard to fix, and most times, replacement is the better option.
- Your tank’s age: Stay aware of your tank’s age. If it’s nearing the end of its lifespan, it might be a good idea to start considering replacement options.
Save on your next service at Maitz Home Services with our exclusive coupons and offers.
Benefits of Annual Water Heater Maintenance
Regular water heater maintenance is the most critical thing you can do to guarantee your unit’s optimal performance and extend its service life. Routine maintenance will alert you to minor problems before they need costly repairs. Fortunately, we offer a Service Advantage Plan that will help you to keep up with your system maintenance.