At Maitz Home Services, we know how important having a healthy HVAC system is when temperatures fluctuate so much in this area. With blazing summers and icy winters, you need an HVAC system you can rely on. And when you can’t rely on yours anymore, it’s time to call in the most trusted HVAC repair company in the Coopersburg, PA area — Maitz Home Services.
Wondering whether we’re the right central heating repair company for you? Check out our customer reviews and then call us for an appointment.
Emergency Heating & AC Repair
No one likes the thought of their HVAC system breaking down, but it happens. While most systems are built to last anywhere from 15-20 years, all of them fail eventually. Call for help when you notice these issues.
- Strange noises such as grinding or squealing
- Poor airflow through the house
- No air coming out of vents or registers
- The system can’t match the temperature of the thermostat
- Inconsistent temperature between your rooms
Letting these issues go on too long without repair can lead to a failure when you need your system the most.
Is it Better to Repair or Replace Your Heater?
Most of us would rather avoid the expense of putting in a brand new heater or furnace and instead opt to repair the current system. However, sometimes a replacement makes more sense and here’s how to know.
- If your furnace is over 15 years old, it’s at the end of its natural life and a new furnace installation makes more sense.
- If your furnace is costing you money on your energy bills because it’s old and inefficient, getting a new model will save you money over the course of ownership.
- If the cost to repair your furnace is over 50% of the cost of a new model, getting a new one makes more financial sense.
If you’re not sure what to do about your furnace, call a reputable heating contractor today for an assessment.
Don’t let the cost of hiring a furnace service company scare you. We have many great coupons and offers to save you money!
Is Your AC About to Give Out? These Signs Say Yes
If the thought of getting a new air conditioner leaves you hot under the collar, keep in mind these problems and take care of them before things go from bad to worse.
- AC short cycles
- AC leaks fluid
- AC makes odd noises you’ve not heard before
- AC doesn’t put out cold air
- AC puts out foul smelling air
When you notice these signs, it’s time to call a professional and ask about an AC maintenance and tune up service to ensure your system runs properly and lasts as long as possible.