Your drains are an integral part of your home’s plumbing system, which is why it’s crucial to maintain them regularly. If you experience drain problems, you want to hire a drain cleaning company you can trust. That’s where Maitz Home Services comes in.
With over 50 years of experience in drain and rooter services, you can count on us to guarantee a healthy plumbing system. We have a highly trained and experienced crew with the latest equipment to ensure high-quality drain cleaning services.
Want to see what your neighbors are saying about us? Check out our customer reviews.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Clogged or backed up drains often point to larger problems within your plumbing system. Without proper troubleshooting and maintenance, you could end up paying for costly and time-consuming repairs. Here are warning signs that you should call a rooter service:
- SLOW DRAINS: If the water in your sinks and tubs are draining slower than usual, something could be hindering the flow of water. Be sure to call your plumber to inspect your plumbing system for clogs.
- FOUL SMELLS: Strange odors coming from your drains warrant a visit from your plumber. Chances are, your pipes need cleaning to get rid of accumulated waste.
- RECURRING CLOGS: If you clear a clogged drain, then the drain clogs shortly after that, there could be a larger problem you need to address. Bring in a clogged drain service to diagnose and fix the issue.
What Are the Reasons to Schedule Regular Drain Maintenance?
Preventative drain maintenance comes with a host of benefits. Here are the special perks of having your drains cleaned from time to time.
- Prevent clogs from forming
- Avoid disasters
- Prevention of foul odors
- Enjoy a faster, more efficient drainage
- Improved drain life and prevent leaks
Get high-quality services at discounted rates on our coupons page.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Every day, we pour a great deal of material down the drain in our homes. Over time, these materials can cause build-up and block water from passing through the pipes. Some of the common materials we wash down the drains that can cause clogs include:
- Food scraps
- Hair care products
Sometimes, store-bought cleaners will only provide temporary solutions to clogs. Your best solution is to call in a professional plumber. However, a few drain maintenance techniques can help to reduce the frequency of clogs. For example, running hot water down your bathroom sinks regularly and buying a drain screen to catch debris before it goes down the drain can go a long way.