Carbon Monoxide Detector Installation in Allentown

Carbon monoxide detectors can save lives. Call Maitz Home Services today to ensure your family is protected!

Our expert technicians are here for youSchedule Online Today

Carbon monoxide gas is odorless, colorless, tasteless, and toxic. If you have appliances that run on gas or other burning fuel sources, it’s essential you have adequate protection from carbon monoxide poisoning. Call Maitz Home Services today for carbon monoxide detector services in Allentown, PA and keep your family safe!

Smoke Detectors - Carbon Monoxide Detectors

Are you tired of running out of outlets to charge your USB devices? Check out our outlet replacement service and find out how we can help.

Why Do You Need a Smoke Detector / Carbon Monoxide Detector?

Many people have smoke detectors in their homes but don’t think about the dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning. However, unlike fire, you may not know you’re being poisoned by this deadly gas until it’s too late. Here are reasons to consider a carbon monoxide detector installation.

  • If you use gas appliances or fireplaces
  • If you use wood stoves or any other fuel source besides electricity

The Consumer Products Safety Commission says approximately 200 people each year are killed from carbon monoxide poisoning and over 5,000 are injured. You can protect your family and your pets with a simple carbon monoxide detector installation.

Signs of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning

Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas that can’t be seen or smelled, however, it does produce the following side effects you need to know about.

  • Headaches
  • Nausea
  • Dizziness
  • Shortness of breath
  • Chest pain
  • Fatigue
  • Flu-like symptoms
  • Confusion
  • Hallucinations

If you notice any of these symptoms, get medical attention immediately and have your home checked for carbon monoxide poisoning.

You can enhance your home’s interior by changing the lighting. Check out what we can do with our indoor lighting service and call us for an appointment.

What to Do if You Suspect a Carbon Monoxide Leak

If you’re feeling any of the symptoms that go with carbon monoxide poisoning, experts recommend you get out of the house and into fresh air immediately. If the symptoms subside, you may have this deadly gas building up in your home. If you still feel ill, call 911 or get to emergency medical services right away and then have your home tested for carbon monoxide gas before going back in.

Don’t let deadly carbon monoxide gas harm you, your family, or your pets. Call Maitz Home Services if you’re in the Allentown, PA area and ask about getting a carbon monoxide detector installation today.

Call us at 1-484-205-9622 for fast, reliable emergency Electrical services! Find your local Maitz today for fast, reliable emergency Electrical services in your area!

Need Services?

Locate your nearest Maitz today! Locations