Pool & Hot Tub Wiring in Allentown, PA
A hot tub is a great addition to your home for entertainment and relaxation. If you’re interested in getting a hot tub, call Maitz Home Services and ask about our hot tub electrical installation service today.
There’s nothing more relaxing than coming home after a hard day than to sink into a warm, bubbling hot tub. If you’ve never thought about, maybe it’s time to consider one. Also, getting a hot tub isn’t as expensive as you might think. If you’re in the Allentown, PA, area, call Maitz Home Services and see what options are available for you.
Benefits of Installing a Hot Tub
Most people think of a hot tub as a luxury, but did you know a hot tub has many health benefits? If you’ve never thought about it before, consider these points.
- Being in a hot tub lowers blood pressure
- Steam from the hot water helps clear nasal passages and relieves allergies
- Studies show spending 30 minutes a day can drop blood sugar levels, which can benefit those with diabetes
- Soaking in a hot tub reduces stress, giving you a better night’s sleep and more energy for the next day
Common Hot Tub Myths
While many people fantasize about having a hot tub, they don’t get them because they believe the myths surrounding hot tub ownership. Here are the most common hot tub myths you’ve probably heard.
- TOUGH TO CLEAN: Many people think cleaning a hot tub takes a lot of work, but the truth is it only takes a few minutes a week to keep the water in good condition.
- FREQUENT DRAINING: Another myth says you must change the water in your hot tub frequently, but this isn’t true. The fact is you will only have to change the water every three to six months depending on usage.
- NOT WORTH THE MONEY: People think the expense of a hot tub isn’t worth it, but when you consider the health benefits you get, plus the relaxation it affords, most people can’t imagine how they ever lived without one once they get a hot tub installed.
When Installing a Hot Tub, Hire a Professional
Installing a hot tub isn’t as difficult as one might think, but still requires the help of an electrician. Most hot tubs can be installed, filled, and ready to go in a day or two. The difficult part is the wiring, which should be left to a professional.
To wire your hot tub, you want to hard wire it into the GFCI protected 220-240V or 60 AMP circuit. It’s also wise to install a manual disconnect device between your breaker box and your hot tub panel to protect against false tripping. Lastly, make sure you follow your local building codes and get the help of a professional to get the job done right and safely.
A hot tub can change your life for the better. Call Maitz Home Services in the Allentown, PA area today to schedule installation!
Call us at 1-484-205-9622 for fast, reliable emergency Electrical services! Find your local Maitz today for fast, reliable emergency Electrical services in your area!