Emergency HVAC Repair Services Is Just a Phone Call Away
Your heater and air conditioner are complex machines and a lot can go wrong with them especially as they age. Here are some warning signs that signal failure is imminent.
- No hot or cold air
- Poor airflow
- Foul smelling air
- System cycles on and off quickly
- System can’t maintain the desired temperature
Do You Need AC Replacement?
Getting a new air conditioner is an expensive hassle most people would like to avoid if they could. But sometimes, buying new is better than a repair and here’s how to know.
- If your repairs are becoming increasingly frequent, it’s time to replace your AC
- If your energy bills continue to rise because your system is inefficient, replacement saves you money
- If the cost of the repair is more than half of the cost of a new unit, getting a new one makes more financial sense
If you’re still not sure, call us for an assessment.
Signs Your Furnace Might Need to Be Replaced
Your furnace works hard every year to keep you and your family warm during the cold, and with all that work, it’s bound to break down. Keep an eye out for these signs telling you it’s time to consider a new heating installation and replacement.
- Furnace makes unusual sounds you’ve not heard before
- Furnace can’t keep the house as warm as it used to
- You have inconsistent temperatures from room to room
- Pilot light won’t stay lit
If you notice any of these signs, call a reliable heating contractor right away.