At Maitz Home Services, we understand that plumbing emergencies happen at the most inopportune times day and night. That’s why we provide quick, expert service to get your situation fixed the right way the first time as soon as possible. Add us to your contact list and remember to call whenever you need a reliable plumber.
Still on the fence about hiring Maitz Home Services? Check out our customer reviews and see what your neighbors think.
Serving Allentown and Surrounding Areas
We serve a variety of areas. If you don’t see yours listed here, just call us!
- Bethlehem: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Easton: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Whitehall: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Macungie: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Emmaus: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Coopersburg: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Nazareth: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Hellertown: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
- Salisbury: Plumbing | Heating & Cooling | Electrical
When to Call a Plumber
We all want to save money by doing things ourselves, and there’s nothing wrong with that. However, for major plumbing issues, you can do more damage and spend more money trying to fix it yourself instead of calling in a pro. Here are instances where getting professional help is best.
- Loss of water pressure — When you lose water pressure, the cause isn’t easy to figure out. It could be a problem with your provider or it could be an obstruction in your main line. A pro can diagnose the problem more quickly than the average homeowner.
- No hot water — Most people think the lack of hot water is because of a failure in their water heater, but that’s not always the case. No hot water can result from several reasons, which is why it’s a good idea to get a pro to find out the problem quickly.
- Blocked pipes — If you have regularly blocked pipes, the problem could be in your main line, which is difficult to fix and requires the help of a pro.
- Major appliance installation — Putting in a major appliance such as a water heater requires the expertise of a professional so the job is done correctly and without the need for expensive repairs in the future.
Want to know more about our company? Check out our About Us section and find out the history of our company.
At Maitz Home Services, we know you demand only the most trusted people to come into your home and work. That’s why every one of our techs is background checked, so you and your family can feel safe. Also, we know you don’t like surprises on your bill, which is why we offer upfront, flat-rate pricing so you know what you’re paying right off the bat.