At Maitz Home Services, we know how hot it gets in the summer, and how cold it gets in the winter. It’s essential not only for your family’s comfort but for their health too that they have adequate cooling and heating, which is why we strive to give quick service to all our customers no matter what. Call us the next time you need an AC contractor in the Bethlehem, PA area.
Are you worried about the cost of a central AC repair? Check out our coupons & offers for money savings!
When You Need Emergency Heating & Cooling Services
An HVAC repair or replacement is a big headache and expense, but it’s something most homeowners will have to deal with at least once. Unfortunately, most people’s heating or cooling systems break down during peak usage, which is also when most heating repair and replacement companies are busy. Getting regular maintenance on your system is essential to ensuring it’s reliable when you need it most. However, when you need emergency service, it’s vital you have a company you can trust to be there when you need them. Before your system fails, ask yourself if you have someone you can call anytime day or night.
How to Know Your AC is Failing
No one wants to get an expensive AC replacement, so before yours fails, keep in mind these warning signs that tell you something’s wrong and call an AC repair company.
- Poor air quality
- Air isn’t cold
- AC makes grinding or whining noises
- Moisture buildup or fluid leaks
- Temperature is inconsistent from room to room
These are all signs of serious problems, which if ignored, could lead to total AC failure. Call an air conditioning installation and replacement professional right away.
Everyone has a story. Check out ours at our About Us page to find out who we are and how we came to do what we do.
Is it Better to Repair or Replace Your Furnace?
A new furnace is an expense most of us would like to avoid, but sometimes, replacement makes more financial sense than repair. Here’s how to know.
- AGE: If your furnace is over 20 years old, it’s at the end of its useful life and in need of replacement.
- RISE IN ENERGY BILL: As your furnace ages, it becomes less efficient, which means more money out of your pocket. A new, high efficiency system pays for itself in energy savings.
- COST OR REPAIR VS. REPLACEMENT: If the cost of a repair is 50% of more than the cost of a new unit, getting a new unit makes more sense.
If you’re still unsure which route to go, call a heating installation and replacement professional for an assessment.