If your heating system gives you problems, it’s only prudent to hire competent professionals to restore your comfort. Only a reputable heating service company can fix your unit promptly and do the job right the first time.
Whether your heating unit needs repair or maintenance, our highly-trained technicians are ready to help. Serving Bethlehem, PA, and surrounding areas, Maitz Home Services guarantees quality services to all clients. We have been in the industry for over 50 years and take pride in exceeding customer expectations. We repair and service all major makes and brands of heating systems.
Read our reviews and see why your neighbors trust us for their heating needs.
Signs You Need Heater Repair
Don’t wait until your heater suddenly gives out before you address heating issues. Here are some of the typical telltale signs that you need to call a heater repair company.
- Your home isn’t getting warm enough
- You have outrageously high-power bills
- You’re experiencing short-cycling
- Bad air quality
- Your furnace makes weird noises
If you notice any of these issues with your heating system, it’s time to call Maitz Home Services to diagnose your system.
How Can a Malfunctioning Heater Affect Your Home?
Your family’s health and wellness should be a top priority. If you have an old or malfunctioning heating system, it’s important to have it fixed as soon as possible. Here are some ways that a malfunctioning unit can put your health at risk.
- RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS: A malfunctioning heating system can cause dirt, mold, and other pathogens to flow into your premises. This can cause respiratory issues to pop up or worsen conditions such as asthma.
- FIRE HAZARD: It’s normal for you to smell a faint hint of gas or oil when you turn your furnace on for the season. However, if you can still smell it after consecutive uses, you should call a heater repair company right away. Gas or oil may be leaking, which can be a major fire hazard.
- CARBON MONOXIDE POISONING: If the flame in your gas heater turns yellow, that’s a sign that carbon monoxide may be leaking into your home. Treat it as an emergency and seek professional help immediately.
Visit our coupons page to see how you can save on your next service.
Reasons to Schedule Heating Maintenance
Preventative heater maintenance helps to optimize your system so it performs at its peak throughout the season. If you’re thinking twice about scheduling regular heating maintenance, here are the perks you wouldn’t want to miss.
- More effective home heating
- Improved indoor air quality
- A heater that rarely if ever breaks down
- A system that lasts longer
- Lower energy and fuel costs