At Maitz Home Services, we know how crucial your heating system is to your home’s comfort. That’s why we offer fast, reliable, and efficient heating services to all our clients. The residents of Easton, PA trust us to ensure their heating systems work optimally all year round.
Our technicians are highly trained and experienced, and we use state-of-the-art equipment to provide only the best heating repair and maintenance services. Whether you need central heating repair or a heater tune-up, we can help.
We guarantee all our services. Our customer reviews tell the whole story.
Warning Signs You Need Heating Repair
Fixing your heater is part of owning one. The sooner you realize something is wrong, the better. Here are common warning signs that you might need to call a heating service for repairs.
- Uneven heating: When parts of the house are warmer than others, something may be wrong with your heating system’s blower fan or heating power. It may also indicate that your heater is too old and due for replacement.
- Frequent cycling: If your unit turns on and off too often, there could be multiple potential causes for the strange behavior. Have a licensed technician diagnose your unit.
- High utility bills: If your heater is running up your utility bills higher than usual, something is probably wrong. Call in a pro to check it out.
You can trust the experts at Maitz Home Services to get to the root of the problem and provide a long-term solution.
What Can You Expect from a Routine Heating Maintenance Visit?
At Maitz Home Services, we advise our clients to schedule a routine maintenance visit before winter. You wouldn’t want your heating system to break down in the middle of a cold, chilly winter. It’s crucial to hire a licensed professional to inspect your unit to ensure everything is working as it should.
After shutting off the power, you can expect the technician to confirm that all components are working as they should. Typically, the specialist will inspect everything from the thermostat and air filters to the vents and air registers. They may also lubricate moving parts, check electrical connections, and make any replacements if necessary.
Don’t miss the opportunity to save on your next service. Browse our coupons page for great offers.
What Are the Benefits of a Heater Tune-Up?
Seasonal heating maintenance helps to keep your unit in top shape. Here are a few reasons you should schedule a seasonal heater tune-up.
- Savings on repairs
- Better home comfort and safety
- Improved energy efficiency
- Prolong the life of your equipment
- Enjoy better air quality