At Maitz Home Services, we know not every plumbing company is created equal. When you call us, you’re getting a trusted name that’s been in the business for over 50 years serving the residents of Hellertown, PA and the surrounding areas. Call us when you need anything from a clogged drain repair to a hot water tank replacement.
Don’t let the cost of hiring a residential plumbing contractor deter you from getting the best. We have money saving coupons to give you super deals.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs Are Just a Phone Call Away
Many homeowners prefer to fix problems themselves, which is fine. However, sometimes the problem is too big or complex and you need to hire a pro. At Maitz Home Services, our team of expert technicians are standing by ready to help you in a plumbing emergency such as:
- Burst pipes
- Water heater failure
- Sump pump failure
- Main water line leak
- Overflowing toilet
What to Do About Stubborn Clogged Drains
Everyone experiences clogged drains, and while they’re an inconvenience, you can prevent them by following these handy tips.
- Flush nothing down the toilet other than human waste and toilet paper. Put napkins and wipes in the trash.
- Don’t pour cooking grease, coffee grounds, or fat down the kitchen sink.
- Pour boiling water down the sink after using to keep drains free-flowing.
- Use metal strainers over drains to catch food debris.
- Consider using a garbage disposal to break up waste.
If you’ve followed these tips and still have blocked drains, the problem lies deeper in your system and needs the help of a clogged drain repair company to resolve.
Want to know about who we are and why we do what we do? Be sure to read our story on our About Us page and then call for an appointment.
When You Need Hot Water Tank Replacement
You and your family rely on your hot water heater for showering, washing clothes, cooking, and doing dishes. The last thing you need is for your water heater to fail and then having to scramble to find a replacement quickly. Be on the lookout for these signs telling you water heater failure is imminent.
- Rust-colored or cloudy water
- Rumbling noise in the tank
- Water leaks
- Water takes too long to get hot
- Water doesn’t stay hot as long as it used to
When you notice any of these signs, or if your water heater is over 12 years old, call a hot water heater maintenance and repair company and ask them about a replacement.
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription