Everyone has experienced plumbing nightmares in the home, and while some can be easily fixed yourself, others require professional help. At Maitz Home Services, we’ve been serving our customers since the 1960s. We’re one of the Whitehall, PA’s most trusted and respected plumbing companies and we want the chance to earn your business too!
Are we the right plumbing company for you? Check out what your neighbors are saying about us on our reviews page and then call us for an appointment.
What Causes Clogged Drains?
Clogged drains are an annoyance and most times, you can prevent drain clogs by following some simple tips.
- Don’t use soap made with fat
- Don’t put foreign objects in drains
- Use drain filters to catch food debris and waste
- Don’t pour cooking grease or fat down the drain
- Don’t flush anything other than human waste and toilet paper down the toilet
While most clogged drains can be prevented, sometimes you need a plumbing company to help when the clog is because of tree root invasion, mineral buildup, and corrosion.
What Constitutes a Plumbing Emergency?
Many household plumbing problems are inconvenient, but can be handled by you with little effort. However, sometimes the issue is too big and requires the help of a professional to get the job done right and as fast as possible. Here are times you need a professional plumbing company.
- Burst pipes
- Main water line clog
- Sump pump failure
- Water heater failure
- Slab leaks
- Clogged sewer line
What’s our story? Check out our About Us page and find out who we are and why we do what we do!
Signs Your Water Heater Is Failing
No one wants to wake up, hop into the shower and get blasted by cold water because the water heater has failed. To avoid this problem, get to know the signs telling you your water heater may be on its last legs.
- Banging sounds from inside the tank
- Murky or discolored water
- Water takes longer to heat up
- Hot water doesn’t last as long as it used to
- Your water heater is over 10 years old
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription